Colby has a degree in Radiology Tech. But when COVID hit, he’s been able to focus his time more on Misfit Motorsports – living the dream he’s always had.
Colby grew up in Moroni. He has always had a adventurous side and loves to go explore the outdoors. He has a big passion for riding/racing dirt bikes. He is currently racing in the Sugar Loafers club. Growing up he was always out exploring the mountains surrounding Sanpete County.
Kristin grew up on a dairy/hay farm in Spring City. She enjoys hiking, running and has recently developed a passion for snowshoeing with Trixy, their Australian Shepherd. She loves to be outside doing yard work, spending time with family and friends.
Colby & Kristin enjoy meeting and getting to know their customers. They love hearing about customer experiences and helping them be able to make memories with their family and friends.
Nate loves the outdoors too. He’s been working on websites since 2006 and especially loves building projects like MMSUTV.com.
He grew up in Idaho and has always loved the outdoors, chasing cows around on a Honda XR 100.
Boo Boo is our little dachshund (wiener dog). We got Boo when he was 8 weeks old he is now 14. He has always been Kristin’s spoiled little baby.
Sheba is our Black Lab. She came to us a rescue dog who was abandoned in Spanish Fork Canyon with her sister. We believe Sheba was around 4 months old when we got her, she is now 13. Sheba is our fur baby who went from having nothing to having everything!
Trixy is our Australian Shepherd. She will turn 1 on February 11, 2021. Trixy LOVES to meet our customers, she instantly develops a friendship with each and every one. Little Trixy can bring a instant smile to your face the second you meet her.
• You may cancel your reservation up to 48 hours for a 15% refund of your deposit.
• Our side-by-sides are not street legal.
• Each machine is to be returned washed/cleaned and have a full tank of gas. We have a $50.00 cleaning fee and a $40.00 refueling fee if machine is returned dirty and does not have a full tank of gas.
• All riders are required to wear a helmet.
• We do NOT offer insurance. Customer is responsible for any damages that occur while the UTV/Trailer is in your possession. You can check with your personal insurance to see about adding a UTV rental under your own policy.
• Upon pick up – All renters, participants, drivers and riders are required to sign or have a legal guardian sign a liability release. NO EXCEPTIONS